According to multiple leaks, Venti will receive a banner re-run in the upcoming Genshin Impact update 2.6. He should be released alongside a new character named Kamisato Ayato.
If you're looking for a strong Genshin Impact support character for your team composition, look no further, Venti is by far the strongest support in the game right now who makes your life easier when it comes to clearing up domains with larger groups of mobs thanks to his Elemental Burst.
We've prepared a list of talent ascension materials for Venti so you are ready in case he makes a return.
- Level 20: Vayuda Turquoise Sliver (x1), Cecilia (x3), Slime Condensate (x3), Mora (20k)
- Level 40: Vayuda Turquoise Fragment (x3), Hurricane Seed (x2), Cecilia (x10), Slime Condensate (x15), Mora (40k)
- Level 50: Vayuda Turquoise Fragment (x6), Hurricane Seed (x4), Cecilia (x20), Slime Secretions (x12), Mora (60k)
- Level 60: Vayuda Turquoise Chunk (x3), Hurricane Seed (x8), Cecilia (x30), Slime Secretions (x18), Mora (80k)
- Level 70: Vayuda Turquoise Chunk (x6), Hurricane Seed (x12), Cecilia (x45), Slime Concentrate (x12), Mora (100k)
- Level 80: Vayuda Turquoise Gem (x6), Hurricane Seed (x20), Cecilia (x60), Slime Concentrate (x24), Mora (120k)
There is something special about landing your Burst with Diluc or Zhongli on a grouped-up mob crowd and Venti allows you to do that almost all the time. However, he's not as useful when fighting against larger monsters and bosses.