Xbox's Tokyo Game Show 2022 (TGS) Livestream was packed with Game Pass announcements and big surprises. Here's a recap of everything revealed by Xbox at TGS 2022.
The show was packed with big surprises, focusing mostly on Xbox's subscription service Game Pass , which is available on consoles and PC. More than eight titles have been announced for the service today, with three of them being shadow-droped today.
Read on for everything that was revealed today at the Xbox TGS 2022 show.
Here are all the big announcements from Xbox's TGS 2022 Livestream:
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle and Guilty Gear Strive coming to Xbox consoles
- Ni No Kuni Remastered coming to Game Pass today
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom coming to Xbox in 2023
- Danganronpa V3 is available on Game Pass today
- Overwatch 2's Kirko gets gameplay trailer
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty developer diary video
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey available now on Game Pass
- Deathloop coming to Game Pass on September 20
Additionally, Microsoft Gaming head Phil Spencer was also present at the show, revealing that Xbox has been growing throughout Asia, mainly thanks to the Xbox Series S . Half of the Xbox console sales have gone to first-time Xbox owners, which shows that Xbox is slowly but surely gaining ground in Asia.
All in all, it was a pretty cool show from Xbox, who once again reiterated their commitment to bring more Japanese games to Xbox and expand their presence in Asia.
It will be interesting to see if Microsoft plan to acquire Japanese studios in the future, as that's one of the ways to show they are seriously thinking about the Asian market.