Xbox have today announced a new slate of games that will be coming to Game Pass in the next few weeks. The lineup includes UFC 4, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Tropico 6 and more.
Xbox are kicking off the month of July with some fresh Game Pass announcements. Today, the publisher revealed six games that will be joining the subscription service via PC, Xbox consoles and XCloud.
The lineup includes some games that are already on the service but only on console and PC, while there are also some titles that are on the service for the first time.
Xbox Game Pass Games for July 2021
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Cloud) – July 8
- Tropico 6 (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – July 8
- UFC 4 (Console) EA Play – July 8
- Bloodroots (Cloud, Console, and PC) ID@Xbox – July 15
- Farming Simulator 19 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – July 15
- The Medium (Cloud) ID@Xbox – July 15
Of course, this is not the full lineup of games for July 2021. Xbox usually reveal the first slate of titles early during the month and have another reveal for the second part of the month, so expect some great games to be coming to game pass in a couple of weeks from now on.
Also, it's worth mentioning that a next-gen update for A Plague Tale: Innocence is also part of Game Pass and we wholeheartedly recommend the game if you dig narrative-driven action adventures.
Last but not least, some games will be leaving the service, here is the list of those:
July 14 (EA Play)
- EA Sports UFC (Console)
- EA Sports UFC 2 (Console)
- Endless Space 2 (PC)
- Downwell (PC)
- CrossCode (Cloud, Console, and PC)