Today, Ubisoft have released a patch for Watch Dogs Legion on PC. The patch focuses on improving performance and fixing frame rate drops and freezing issues.
Watch Dogs Legion on PC has received a patch with several performance improvements and other much-needed fixes. According to the patch notes, frame rates should be a bit higher after the patch is successfully installed.
On top of this, players who experienced framerate drops will be happy to hear that the issue has been fixed in certain scenarios, like the one when characters walk through checkpoints. Also framerate when driving has been improved, Ubisoft states in the official patch notes, which you can check out below:
- Made several improvements to PC performance
- Optimized performance to improve framerates for RTX GPUs
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops to occur when characters walk through checkpoints
- Improved the framerate performance when driving
- Fixed a freeze when switching input controllers on PC
And while this patch certainly won't be the last one to offer performance upgrades, it's nice to see that Ubisoft have been quick to resolve some of the biggest launch issues on PC.
Watch Dogs Legion is available now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is also coming to next-gen consoles PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.