Total War: WARHAMMER II fans are getting one more Lords Pack soon. The upcoming DLC is bringing two new legendary lords, some fresh units and a major Old World overhaul.
Total War: WARHAMMER II is giving the fans one final Lords Pack. The fate of the New World now lies in the balance as Taurox of the Beastmen takes on Oxyotl of the Lizardmen. The Silence will meet the Fury in a final confrontation as the world holds its breath on July 14, 2021.
Total War: WARHAMMER II Legendary Lords
- Doombull Taurox - rage-filled and practically invincible. The enormous creature of chaos has but one weakness located on his neck. His Chaos gods have offered to do away with the flaw but their gifts come with some strings.
- Oxyotl - the revered Chameleon Skink and master of stealth seeks to stop Taurox at all costs. His failure will mean a new tide of Chaos for the fractured world.
Each lord commands his own faction and brings new characters, units, unique gameplay mechanics and narrative objectives.
Total War: WARHAMMER II New Units
Both the Beastmen and Lizardmen ranks will be flush with new blood come Total War: WARHAMMER II 's final Lords Pack.
- The Jabberslythe - an abominable fusion of multiple monsters.
- Ghorgon - multi-limbed and immense.
- Troglodon - a twin-tailed monstrosity.
Total War: WARHAMMER II Free Content
The final Lords will bring a bunch of free content as well. The free content will include a brand-new Legendary Lord for the Dwarfs, an additional Hero for the Beastmen and some brutish mercenaries who will be recruitable in-game should your destructive exploits grab their attention.
More information about the upcoming bits of free stuff will be shared soon.
Total War: WARHAMMER II Old World Update
Beastmen and Drawfs are looking at a major overhaul once the Lords Pack hits the live servers. The coming update will throw a fresh coat of paint on various features for both races.