The fourth edition of the Rainbow Six: Siege Invitational will take place in Montreal this month. The world's best 16 teams will compete to be crowned World Champions.
This February, the fourth edition of the Six Invitational is taking place where world's best teams will compete to become Rainbow Six Siege champions. On top of this, Rainbow Six: Siege Invitational is more than just a tournament, the event is also the gathering of all Siege fans along with developer panels, fan artists, cosplayers and content creators.
- 7 February to 9 February 2020: Group Stage begins / Offline*
- 11 February to 12 February 2020: First two days of the Playoffs / Offline*
- 14 February to 16 February 2020: Last two days of the Playoffs and the Finals
*Offline: Not open to the public.
- Winners of the Six Major Raleigh: Team Empire
- Winners of the DreamHack Montreal: Team SoloMid
- Pro League Season X finals: Natus Vincere
- Pro League Season X finals: Giants Gaming
- Pro League Season X finals: DarkZero Esports
- Pro League Season X finals: Team Reciprocity
- Pro League Season X finals: Ninjas in Pyjamas
- Pro League Season X finals: FaZe Clan
- Pro League Season X finals: Rogue
- Pro League Season X finals: Wildcard Gaming
- Winners of the OGA PIT Minor: Team Liquid
- European Online Qualifier: BDS Esport
- North American Online Qualifier: Spacestation Gaming
- Latin American Online Qualifier: MIBR
- APAC Qualifier: Fnatic
- Invited: G2 Esports
This year's tournament features a new record prize pool of $3.000.000. Here is how the prize pool will be broken down:
- 1st Place: 33.3 per cent
- 2nd Place: 15 per cent
- 3rd Place 9 per cent
- 4th place 6.67 per cent
- 5th - 6th Place: 5 per cent each
- 7th - 8th Place: 3.67 per cent each
- 9th - 12th Place: 2.67 per cent each
- 13th - 16th Place: 2 per cent each
Schedule and Format
- Group Stage
- Four teams split into four groups
- GSL-style: Double elimination bracket without a grand final, top 2 advances to playoffs.
- Double elimination bracket.
- Bo3 matches, Grand Final in Bo5.
- The team coming from the upper bracket has a 1 map advantage in the Grand Final.