Developer Housemarque have released another patch for Returnal, fixing some crashing and black screen issues that occurred during credits or whilst playing.
Housemarque have been working hard on fixing some of the annoying issues that players have reported since Returnal launched. In the latest patch, some crashing and black screen issues have finally been addressed so hopefully, you won't be getting those as frequently from now on.
The patch also includes other improvements, which you can check out below.
Here are the full patch notes for Returnal patch 1.3.7:
- Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
- After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
- Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
- Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
- Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
- Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
- Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.
It's worth reminding that if you have the automatic updates turned on, the game will close while in rest mode in order to install the update.
You can check out the announcement here.