VOID Interactive's tactical shooter titled Ready Or not is coming to Early Access. The players will be able to employ stealth tactics, breaching and clearing as well as non-lethal options.
Team17 and VOID Interactive are teaming up to spawn the latter's debut title - Ready or Not.
The tactical shooter that will air-drop players into the tightly laced up boots of elite operatives looking to diffuse hostile situations is on its way to Steam's Early Access .
The player's job will be breaching, clearing, and engaging in stealth tactics, along with commanding a squad of operatives, with strategic equipment loadouts having a dramatic impact on the mission.
Non-lethal options will be necessary as well; arrests will need to be made and civilians saved to ensure each danger is dealt with swiftly and safely.
Ready or Not Key Features:
- Tactical Teamwork: Command a squad of operatives and plan how to approach each situation before breaching and clearing
- More than just guns: Riot shields, mirror guns, smoke grenades, and more can be utilised to prevent or assist with a firefight
- Civilian safety: The lives of civilians are on the line, and each shot will need to be carefully considered to reduce collateral damage
- Realism at its core: From bullet penetration to team communication, Ready or Not is built around realistic non-military combat situations
- Customisation and equipment: Each loadout can be tailored by players, and will dramatically influence chances of success, including guns, attachments, shields, and surveillance tools.