Rainbow Six Siege is now under maintenance for the imminent arrival of the Y6S4.1 patch. The players can expect a slightly different HUD and new scoring messages.
Rainbow Six Siege is currently in the process of getting a brand new shiny patch that will introduce changes to the players' HUD, gameplay and level design fixes, fix some accidental deaths and improve the overall user experience.
Rainbow Six Siege Y6S4.1 patch size
Download sizes for each platform are as follows:
- Ubisoft Connect: 3.38 GB
- Steam: 2.07 GB
- Xbox One: 1.94 GB
- Xbox Series X: 2.71 GB
- PS4: 2.19 GB
- PS5: 2.44 GB
Y6S4.1 patch details
- Players' HUDs now have the option to toggle an Operator Card's visibility while playing in Support Mode.
- Reverse friendly fire will now be displayed during the end-of-round replay if the last Defender standing eliminates the hostage.
- Headshot Only setting has been put back in the selection of Matchmaking Preferences for Training Grounds.
- Thatcher's EMP Grenade will now get all the glory in the scoring message when the weapon disables Thorn's Razorbloom Shell.
- AI opponents equipped with assault rifles will form now on attack PlayStation 5 players in Training Grounds.
- The devs have revised collision, destruction, clipping, and lighting issues on a couple of different maps.
- Issues planting or picking up the defuser in specific areas on various maps should not be around anymore.
- LOD and LOS issues were fixed on multiple maps.
- Accidental hostage deaths by a detonated Mag-NET device will now be counted as such, instead of reverse friendly fire for Wamai.
- Various unnamed UI bugs have been sent elsewhere.
- Audio and SFX issues have been fixed.
- Localization and customization issues have been dealt with in a serious fashion.
- Players' microphones will no longer remain open after releasing the Push To Talk button.
- You can now highlight any uniform in the Progression section of the Battle Pass without fear of your experience dropping down to 30 fps.
- Performance drops while browsing and opening Alpha Packs have also been fixed.
- The Get Packs side panel will stop highlighting the incorrect purchase option.
- The first two Battle Pass tiers won't appear locked when unlocking the next tier.