Pokemon Go's Adventure Sync Hatchathon is now back. The event will end on 16 January, but until then you will have ample opportunity to hatch and encounter some party hat-wearing Pokemon. There is a slew of features and bonuses also available.
Pokemon Go's January 2020 events have started trickling in. The January Research Breakthrough encounters: Lapras that know Ice Shard and Ice Beam has started on 1 January and will go on until 1 February 2020.
The event gives you a chance to encounter and catch the particular Lapras that know Ice Shard and Ice Beam. This type of Lapras was last seen in 2018.
The Adventure Sync Hatchathon is also back and you best get your incubators ready. During the event, you can be rewarded with extra Stardust, Rare Candies, and an Unova Stone if you walk a certain distance.
You can even encounter Pokemon wearing party hats in the wild or hatch them yourself. Be on the lookout for some shinies as well.
The Adventure Sync Hatchathon started on 2 January and it will end on 16 January at 9:00 pm GMT.
- You might be able to hatch a Pichu or Wurmple wearing a party hat from a 2 km Egg
- You’ll have the chance to hatch Pichu wearing party hats from 7 km Eggs
- In two-star raids, you’ll have the chance to challenge Raticate and Wobbuffet wearing party hats
- In the wild, Pikachu wearing party hats will be available to catch
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter Shiny Raticate, Pikachu, Pichu, Wobbuffet, and Wurmple - all of them wearing party hats
- 2× Hatch Candy
- 2× Hatch Stardust
- Adventure Sync reward for walking 50 km: 50,000 Stardust, 15 Rare Candies, and a guaranteed Unova Stone
- Celebrate 2020 with the 2020 Specs! Now available in the Style Shop