The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has posted a couple of pictures revealing some new upcoming characters. The release date has not been confirmed yet but all of the characters are expected to be released in update 1.6.
The introduction of new characters is probably one of the most anticipated events in the game of Genshin Impact, especially for players above Adventure Rank 40.
A recent tweet from the official Genshin Impact Twitter account revealed a couple of new upcoming characters, including Kazuha who was previously confirmed, the long-awaited Ayaka and two brand new characters - Sayu and Yoimiya.
The tweet has not revealed much information about the characters apart from their elements. This post could be confirming a leak from a couple of days ago, considering that the tweet info matches the leaks.
The leak revealed a couple of additional information:
- five-star Pyro character
- weapon: Bow
- charged attacks will cause AOE Pyro damage
- Elemental Skill (E) will infuse her basic attacks with Pyro
- Elemental Burst (Q) will be similar to Rosaria's burst with Pyro damage
- four-star Anemo character
- weapon: Claymore
- Elemental Skill (press E) will release a quick burst of Anemo damage
- Elemental Skill (hold E) will turn her into a rolling ball for 20 seconds without consuming stamina
- Elemental Burst (Q) will place a Daruma that will heal nearby teammates who are below 70 per cent HP
The release date of these characters hasn't been confirmed yet, but we know that the first banner cycle will arrive on June 9, which means that the second banner will arrive three weeks later - around June 30.