A recent leak on a popular Genshin Impact channel reveals a leak for update 1.7. Apparently, we will get five new characters in one of the upcoming updates including the long-awaited Ayaka and Electro MC.
The arrival of new characters to the world of Teyvat is probably one of the most exciting events in Genshin Impact, especially if you are above Adventure rank 35-40.
According to a very interesting leak posted on the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor Discord channel , update 1.7 will apparently bring five brand new characters: Ayaka, Yoimiya, Sayu, Electro MC and another four-star character whose name didn't come up.
The post continues by revealing some additional information about the characters:
- Ayaka - we already have almost all the stats for Ayaka oven at Honey Impact , but the leak suggests that there will be some additional changes to her constellations
- five-star Pyro character
- weapon: Bow
- charged attacks will cause AOE Pyro damage
- Elemental Skill (E) will infuse her basic attacks with Pyro
- Elemental Burst (Q) will be similar to Rosaria's burst with Pyro damage
- four-star Anemo character
- weapon: Claymore
- Elemental Skill (press E) will release a quick burst of Anemo damage
- Elemental Skill (hold E) will turn her into a rolling ball for 20 seconds without consuming stamina
- Elemental Burst (Q) will place a Daruma that will heal nearby teammates who are below 70 per cent HP
- Electro Main Character:
- Elemental skill and burst will give energy recharge for teammates
- In terms of combat value, Electro MC will apparently be stronger than Geo and Anemo