A recent fan art concept for a League of Legends champion has gone viral in the gaming community. The champion's name is Carmela and she could potentially be played in almost any role.
Fan-made character concepts are very common in the gaming community, especially when we talk about League of Legends. However, only a few of them have caught as much attention as the concept for a new champion called Carmela which was made by concept artist Eissa Nasser .
When it comes to the champion's lore, Carmela was born many years ago and grew to be a passionate Runic Primordial Manipulator and Forger, showing signs of potential to be one of if not the greatest Hearthblood in history. Her father's sacrifice in order to prevent a catastrophe has made her the fighter she is today.
- Passive - switch between melee and ranged, similar to Jayce
- Dragon Grasp (Q1) - Launch a dragon spirit forward, rooting the first enemy hit. If it goes through allies, their AD gets increased.
- Behemoth's Roar - (Q2) - Summon Behemoth to unleash a mighty roar before slamming into the ground. Enemies hit are dealt damage and pushed back
- Primordial Hunt (Q3) - Unleash a pack of primordial wolves that will slow and attack the closest enemy champion. If multiple enemies are nearby, the wolves will choose the three closest targets
- Only in Death (W) - Once activated, Carmela's auto-attacks apply stacks on a single enemy champion, similar to Vayne's W. If the stacks complete the ring, enemy champions, minions and towers will attack the mark until it dies or the timer ends. It will also apply a debuff called that will make the target prone to friendly fire.
- Into the Mist (E) - Carmela carries three lanterns with her which she can place on the map in order to weaken the enemy's vision.
- Undercontrol (R) - Carmela channels all of her energy into a form of primordial explosion, dealing damage and allowing her to take one of the enemy champions under control.
The exceptional concept was overall showered with praise with the only small downside being that her kit might be a bit too overpowered as it is.