One of the League of Legends game designers has revealed the specific changes for the upcoming update 12.9 which will bring changes to multiple popular champions like Pyke and Master Yi.
Preseason has brought multiple changes to the game of League of Legends which usually break the game for a couple of weeks and players have to wait for the right patch to drop.
One of the League of Legends game designers has revealed the specific changes for the upcoming patch 12.9.
The following champions will receive a buff:
- Hecarim - Q bonus AD ratio will go up from 85 to 90 per cent; W cooldown will go down from 18 to 14 seconds
- Varus - Passive minion attack speed bonus will go up from 10-20 (+0.15 bonus AS) to 10-20 (+0.2 bonus AS)
- Braum - Passive target cooldown will go down from 8-6 to 8-4 seconds; E damage reduction will go up from 30-40 to 35-55 per cent
- Thresh - Passive AP and armour per soul will go up from 0.75 to 1; W shield will go up from 60-180 (+1 per soul) to 60-180 (+2 per soul)
The list of champions that are getting nerfed is as follows:
- Rengar - W bonus monster damage will g down from 85-150 to 65-130
- Master Yi - R bonus Attack Speed will go down from 25-65 to 25-45 per cent
- Nidalee - base HP will go down from 570 to 540
- Ahri - E cooldown will go up from 12 to 14 seconds; R cooldown will go up from 130-80 to 140-90
- Renata Glasc - Armour will go down from 29 to 27; Passive damage will go down
- Sion - Zombie damage to structure will go down from 100 to 40 per cent