One of the League of Legends game designers has revealed the specific changes for the upcoming update 12.7 which will target multiple popular champions like Yasuo and Yone.
Preseason has brought multiple changes to the game of League of Legends which usually break the game for a couple of weeks and players have to wait for the right patch to drop.
One of the League of Legends game designers has revealed the balance targets for the upcoming patch 12.7.
The following champions will receive a buff:
- Gwen - E cooldown refund will go up from 50 to 60 per cent; R cooldown will go down from 120-80 to 100-80 seconds
- Yasuo - Base HP will go up from 490 to 520; R cooldown will go down from 80-30 to 70-30
- Yone - R cooldown will go down from 120-80 to 120-60 seconds
- Wukong - Q cooldown will go down from 9-7 to 8-6 seconds; W cooldown will get lowered from 20-16 to 20-12 seconds
- Neeko - W damage will go up from 50-130 to 50-170
- Gangplank - Passive damage will go up from 55-225 to 55-310; W mana cost will go down from 80-120 to 60-100
- Kalista - Base mana will go up from 250-300; Base MS will go up from 325 to 330
- Lillia - Passive healing ratio will go up from 12 to 20 per cent of AP; W damage will get increased from 70-150 to 80-160
- Karthus - Q damage to monster mod will go up from 85 to 95 per cent
The following champions will get nerfed:
- Ryze - Q mana ratio will go down from 3 to 2 per cent bonus; Q AP ratio will get increased from 45 to 50 per cent
- Lee Sin - Base AD will go down from 68 to 66; Q1/Q2 damage will go down from 55-155 to 50-150
- Jayce - Base HP will get changed from 560 (+90 per level) to 520 (+95 per level); Base armor will go down from 27 to 22
- Rengar - Q bonus damage to structures will get reduced by 40 per cent