A recent post by one of the League of Legends game designers has revealed the specific changes for the upcoming patch 12.3. The patch will arrive next week.
Preseason has brought multiple changes to the game of League of Legends which usually break the game for a couple of weeks and players have to wait for the right patch to drop.
One of the League of Legends game designers, Riot Phlox has League of Legends has revealed the balance targets for the upcoming patch 12.3.
The patch will include the following champion buffs:
- Lillia - Sleep duration will get increased from 1.5-2.5 to 2-2.5 seconds
- Quinn - W attack speed will go up from 20-60 to 28-60 per cent; R damage will go up from 40 to 70 per cent of the total AD
- Brand - Passive: mana refund occurs if the spell kills the target, the ultimate prioritizes nearby targets over Brand
The following champions will receive nerfs:
- Zeri - R no longer gains stacks from Hurricane
- Senna - Soul drop rate on minion kill will go down from 10 to 2.7 per cent
- Caitlyn - AD growth will go down from 3.8 to 3.4 per level, Q secondary damage will go down from 60 to 50 per cent
- Corki - FIrst Package spawn time will go up from 8 to 10 minutes, Package respawn time will go up from 4 to 5 mintes
- Akshan - Passive single shot movement speed will go down from 35-75 to 20-75; three-stack damage will go down from 20-175 to 10-165
- Twisted Fate - Q damage will go down from 60-240 (+0.65 AP) to 60-220 (+0.70 AP); E attack speed will go down from 20-40 to 10-40 per cent
- LeBlanc - W damage will go down from 75-235 to 75-215
League of Legends Patch 12.3 should arrive around February 3.