One of the League of Legends game designers has revealed the changes for the upcoming update 11.21. The patch will include changes to popular champions like Xayah and Miss Fortune.
The official League of Legends game development Twitter account has revealed the balance targets for the upcoming patch 11.21. Champions that are getting buffed include:
- Viego - Q total AD ratio will go up from 60 to 70 per cent; W self slow will go down from 15 to 10 per cent; Ultimat critical strike ratio will go up from 75 to 100 per cent
- Teemo - Q cooldown will go down from 8 to 7 second; Q blind duration froll go up from 1.5-2.5 to 2-3 seconds
- Lux - Attack speed per level will go up from 1 to 2 per cent; Passive mark duration will go extend if a basic attack is launched
- Xayah - movement speed will go up from 325 to 330 MS; Q cooldown will go down from 10-6 to 10-4 seconds
- Jinx - Passive total attack speed will get increased from 15 to 25 per cent; E cast range will get extended from 900 to 925 units; Ultimate cooldown will go down from 90-60 to 75-55 seconds
- Sion - W shield ratio will go up from 8-12 to 11-15 per cent of max. HP
The following champions will receive nerfs:
- Quinn - W bonus Attack Speed will go down from 20-80 to 20-60 per cent
- Graves - E Armour will go down from 6-18 to 4-16
- Akshan - E damage per shot will go down from 30-110 to 30-90
- Karthus - E mana refund will go up from 10-48 to 15-55
- Miss Fortune - Base mana will go down from 325 to 300; W mana cost will go up from 30-45
Patch 11.21 will should hit the live servers around October 20.