One of the League of Legends game designers has revealed the balance targets for the upcoming update 11.17. The patch will include buffs to popular champions like Darius, Garen and Graves.
- Ekko - Passive damage against monsters will get increased from 150 to 200 per cent
- Evelynn - R cooldown will get lowered from 140-80 to 120-80
- Lisandra - AD will get increased from 53 to 55; Q Mana cost will go down from 60-80 to 55-75
- Nami - Base HP will go up from 475 to 490; W mana cost will go down from 70-130 to 70-110
- Senna - Attack Speed ratio will go up from 0.4 to 0.45; Critical Strika damage will go up from 150 to 160 per cent; Passive soul rate drop on minion kill will go up from 4.17 to 8.3 per cent
- Teemo - E damage on hit will go up from 11-55 to 14-58
- Xayah - Q cast time will down from 0.25 to 0.25-0.1 scaling with Attack Speed; R damage will go up from 125-375 to 200-400
The following champions will get nerfed:
- Graves - Q mana cost will get increased by 60 to 80
- Irelia - Q heal will get reduced from 12-22 to 8-16 per cent
- Kayn - Passive bonus magic damage will get reduced from 12-44 to 8-33 per cent
- Leona - W bonus Armour/MR will get lowered from 20-45 to 15-40
- Zed - Q AD ratio will go up from 1 to 1.1; E ratio will go down from 80 to 65; R cooldown will go up from 120-60 to 120-80
League of Legends patch 11.14 should go live around August 26.