A tweet from Mark Yetter, a Riot Games employee, revealed the balance targets for patch 10.18. The patch will include a small rework for Ahri and Kayle.
League of Legends' lead gameplay designer, Mark Yetter, took to Twitter to reveal some new balance targets for the upcoming 10.18 patch. The specific changes aren't out yet, but we have a brief overview of what the new patch might be bringing to the rift.
The list of champions that will receive buffs this patch is as follows:
- Jarvan IV
- Miss Fortune
- Xin Zhao
The tweet revealed the specific buffs buffs for Ahri and Kayle:
- Ahri's current passive will get changed from Vastayan Grace to Essence Theft. Whenever Ahri strikes an enemy with one of her ability, she will gain a charge of Essence Theft (maximum three charges per one ability cast). Once she reaches nine charges, her next ability will heal her based on the level for 30/180 (+27 per cent AP)
- Orb of Deception (Q) will get its passive removed
- Fox-Fire (W) will get its cooldown changed from 9-5 to 10-6 seconds; it will now grant a burst of 40 per cent of decaying movement speed over 1.5 seconds; damage to minions below 20 per cent will be doubled
Compared to these Ahri adjustments, the changes to Kayle won't be as big:
- Radiant Blast (Q) - no longer refunds mana on champion hit
- Celestial Blessing (W) - mana cost increased from 70-110 to 90-130
- Starfire Spellblade (E) - cooldown reduced from 8 to 8-6; mana cost removed; missile speed up increased from 2000 to 5000
Champions that will receive nerfs this patch include: