League of Legends patch 10.17 will bring some sizeable buffs to Kai'Sa, Varus, and Xayah, which could shake up the current ADC meta. Yone will see some nerfs which won't have a huge impact on his current state in the game.
Riot Games' lead gameplay designer, Mark Yetter, also known as Riot Scruffy, has revealed the specific changes targeting the champions for patch 10.17.
Champions that will receive nerfs this patch include:
- Caitlyn - movement speed reduced from 330 to 325
- Sona - Hymn of Valor (Q) AP ratio lowered from 50 to 40 per cent; Song of Celerity (E) movement speed ratio AP ratio lowered from 3 to 2 per cent for every 100 AP
- Lux - Prismatic Barrier (W) shield reduced from 50-150 (+30 per cent AP) to 45-125 (+35 per cent AP); W mana cost increased from 60 to 60-80
- Evelyn - Hate Spike (Q) base damage reduced from 30-50 to 25-45
- Hecarim - Devastating Charge (E) movement speed lowered from 25-100 to 25-85 per cent over 3 seconds
- Yone - Mortal Steel (Q) base damage lowered fro 20-120 to 20-100; R no longer lifesteals
- Qiyana - Terrashape (W) on hit damage AD ratio reduced from 20 to 10 per cent; Audacity (E) base damage lowered from 60-200 to 60-180
The list of champions that will receive buffs this patch is as follows:
- Aatrox - World Ender (R) bonus AD increased from 20-30 to 20-40 per cent
- Varus - Attack speed per level increased from 3 to 3.75 per cent
- Xayah - AD per level increased from 2.9 to 3.5
- Kai'Sa - AD per level increased from 1.7 to 2; E attack speed increased from 40-60 to 40-80
- Gragas - Armour increased from 35 to 38