Mark Yetter, a Riot Games' employee, has revealed the final changes we will most likely be seeing with patch 10.14. There are some interesting buffs to two fan-favourite champions - Riven and Zed.
After releasing the balance target list yesterday, Riot Games' lead gameplay designer has now tweeted about the specific changes targeting the champions for patch 10.14.
The list of champions that will receive buffs this patch is as follows:
- Riven - passive damage increased from 25-50 per cent to 30-60 per cent of total AD
- Zed - Living Shadow (W) speed increased from 1750 to 2500; cooldown lowered from 22-14 to 20-14 seconds
- Alistar - Pulverize (Q) cooldown lowered from 17-13 to 15-11 seconds
- Sejuani - Permafrost (E) damage increased from 40-240 to 55-255; cooldown lowered from 10-8 to 8 seconds; ally buff range increased from 1100 to 1300 units
- Kha'Zix - base health increased from 572.8 to 575; Taste Their Fear (Q) damage multiplier increased from 2.0 to 2.2
- Karthus - base health increased from 528 to 550; movement speed increased from 325 to 335; Lay Waste (Q) damage increased from 45-125 (+30 per cent AP) to 50-130 (plus 35 per cent AP)
- Pyke - magic resistance per level lowered from 1.5 to 1.255; armour per level lowered from 5 to 3.5; Bone Skewer (Q) mana cost lowered from 70 to 55-75, cooldown reduced from 12-8 to 10-8 seconds, damage increased from 75-275 to 85-285; Ghostwater Dive (W) movement speed reduced from 40-60 to 60 per cent; Phantom Undertow (E) damage increased from 95-125 to 105-225
Riot's goals with the mixed Pyke changes are to optimize him better as a support pick but also to keep him out of the other lanes.
The nerfs to the champions are as follows:
- Volibear - Base Attack Speed lowered from 0.66 to 0.625; Frenzied Maul (W) healing to monsters reduced from 100 to 50 per cent
- Varus - Piercing Arrow (Q) damage AD ratio lowered from 150 to 125-145 per cent (based on rank), minimal damage lowered from 100 per cent to 83-97 per cent; Hail of Arrows (E) base damage lowered from 70-210 to 50-210
- Wukong - Cyclone knock-up duration reduced from 0.75 to 0.6 seconds
- Trundle - Frozen Domain (W) attach speed lowered from 30-100 to 20-100 per cent
- Ezreal - Arcane Shift (E) cooldown increased from 25-13 to 28-16 seconds