Mark Yetter, a Riot Games' employee, has revealed the final changes we will most likely be seeing with patch 10.14. There are some interesting buffs to two fan-favourite champions - Riven and Zed.
The list of champions that will receive buffs this patch is as follows:
- Riven - passive damage increased from 25-50 per cent to 30-60 per cent of total AD
- Zed - Living Shadow (W) speed increased from 1750 to 2500; cooldown lowered from 22-14 to 20-14 seconds
- Alistar - Pulverize (Q) cooldown lowered from 17-13 to 15-11 seconds
- Sejuani - Permafrost (E) damage increased from 40-240 to 55-255; cooldown lowered from 10-8 to 8 seconds; ally buff range increased from 1100 to 1300 units
- Kha'Zix - base health increased from 572.8 to 575; Taste Their Fear (Q) damage multiplier increased from 2.0 to 2.2
- Karthus - base health increased from 528 to 550; movement speed increased from 325 to 335; Lay Waste (Q) damage increased from 45-125 (+30 per cent AP) to 50-130 (plus 35 per cent AP)
- Pyke - magic resistance per level lowered from 1.5 to 1.255; armour per level lowered from 5 to 3.5; Bone Skewer (Q) mana cost lowered from 70 to 55-75, cooldown reduced from 12-8 to 10-8 seconds, damage increased from 75-275 to 85-285; Ghostwater Dive (W) movement speed reduced from 40-60 to 60 per cent; Phantom Undertow (E) damage increased from 95-125 to 105-225
Riot's goals with the mixed Pyke changes are to optimize him better as a support pick but also to keep him out of the other lanes.
The nerfs to the champions are as follows:
- Volibear - Base Attack Speed lowered from 0.66 to 0.625; Frenzied Maul (W) healing to monsters reduced from 100 to 50 per cent
- Varus - Piercing Arrow (Q) damage AD ratio lowered from 150 to 125-145 per cent (based on rank), minimal damage lowered from 100 per cent to 83-97 per cent; Hail of Arrows (E) base damage lowered from 70-210 to 50-210
- Wukong - Cyclone knock-up duration reduced from 0.75 to 0.6 seconds
- Trundle - Frozen Domain (W) attach speed lowered from 30-100 to 20-100 per cent
- Ezreal - Arcane Shift (E) cooldown increased from 25-13 to 28-16 seconds