The next game from Amanita Design, the creators of Machinarium, is an eerie psychedelic horror adventure game called Happy Game, coming to PC and Switch next spring.
Happy Game is the upcoming psychedelic horror adventure game, developed by Amanita Design , the small independent game developing studio based in the Czech Republic, mostly known for their games such as Machinarium, Creaks, Cuchel, etc.
Happy Game may look cute at first sight but it definitely is not for those who are photosensitive and/or sensitive to blood and violence, as it contains depictions of various fantasy characters participating in comical violence. The developer said that we'll often see blood on the floor (best case scenario), witness the decapitation of adorable bunnies, and more. Sounds disturbing, but yet we want to play it.
The story follows a little boy who falls asleep only to found himself in a horrible nightmare. It's up to us to try and make him happy again.
Some of the Happy Game's features:
- Brand new psychedelic horror adventure from the creators of Botanicula, Machinarium, and CHUCHEL
- Endure and escape three unforgettable nightmares
- Solve deeply disturbing puzzles in (not so) charming environments
- Deal with suspicious smiley faces and pink bunnies
- Creepy songs and screeches from the Czech freakfolk band DVA
Happy Game is coming to PC and Nintendo Switch, and the planned release is spring 2021.
- Wishlist on Steam: https://bit.ly/HappyGameSteam
- Wishlist on Nintendo: https://bit.ly/HappyGameSwitch