Ubisoft have released another patch for their tactical shooter Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and it's a huge one. It weights 10.6 GB on PlayStation 4 and it packs a ton of bug fixes and improvements.
It's safe to say that Ghost Recon: Breakpoint wasn't received well and Ubisoft already had to make a couple of tweaks, removing some of the "time savers" from the in-game store after player backlash. Additionally, the game suffers from a lot of bugs and overall it feels unpolished and rushed but Ubisoft is committed to fixing the issues and making it better and more enjoyable experience to players.
That's why they've released a brand new patch for the game. The title update 1.0.2 is huge and it's live right now on all platforms. The update is largest on PlayStation 4 (10.6 GB) while it's a bit smaller on Xbox One (7.5 GB) and Uplay and Epic Games Store on PC (5.4 GB).
The update brings the first round of adjustments, improvements, and fixes that Ubisoft has been working on in the last couple of weeks. There aren't any major changes, but a lot of small, annoying issues have been fixed, which is always welcomed.
Here are some of the general bug fixes, improvements and tweaks.
- Various tweaks made to the cover system.
- Improvements made to various visual elements and vehicle physics.
- Time to mark enemies has been reduced.
- Tweaked distance at which enemies will be able to spawn around camps.
- Adjustments made to the reverted drone and binoculars controls to fit the behaviour fromTom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- Fixed an issue where the player would get detected while stealth swimming.
- Fixed a spawn issue occurring after fast travelling.
- Fixed goliath detection cones.
- Fixed a bug where the sharpshooter skill wouldn't penetrate helmets.
- Adjustments made to dirt accumulation on weapons.
- Various fixes on mission triggers affecting mission progression. -
Along with these improvements, the devs also worked on PvP changes, which include several fixes for matchmaking issues, bugs and more.
- Adjustments made to the aim assist balance.
- Feedback has been added on the screen when matchmaking is initiated.
- Added input to give leadership to another player.
- Fixed various matchmaking issues.
- Fixed a bug where milestones wouldn't appear in the game when pinned.
- Fixed a bug where the time spent would not grant XP bonus at the end of the month.
- Fixed a bug where the missions tab appeared empty in matchmaking.
- Corrected zones where the player could get stuck on Skell Port.
- Corrected milestones conditions for assault certification.
- Fixed a bug where players could sprint while injured using the revivalist perk.
- Fixed the transition time counter between rounds.
- Fixed a bug where the number of planted bombs wouldn't increment.
- Fixed a bug where the end-of-game timer wouldn't appear before the next session.
- Fixed a bug where the rocket launcher wouldn’t appear on the tac map for the enemy team.
- Adjustments made to the apparition rate of night conditions.
Of course, this is just a part of the huge list in the official patch notes. There a lot more changes to loot, co-op and also some PC-specific stuff. You can take a look at these here.