Ubisoft have been listening to the Ghost Recon: Breakpoint community in regards to customisation in the Gunsmith, which are coming with the release of TU 2.1.0.
This is merely the first round of the intended Ghost Recon: Breakpoint changes and the team has apparently been busy implementing meaningful upgrades to the existing system.
The first change is about trigger cutomisation - some burst and/or automatic weapons will have an option for single fire/full-auto, and vice versa. Note that the mode you pick will not affect damage, as that part is still dependent on actual shots.
The following Ghost Recon: Breakpoint SMGs will get the single fire option:
- Scorpion EVO3 CQC
- Scorpion EVO3
- Echelon SMG
- Vector Shorty
The following ASRs will support burst/automatic fire option:
- 416 Shorty
- 805 BREN
- Silver Stake
Additionally, Ubisoft will be moving some foregrips on assault rifles, submachine guns and shotguns, as the Ghost Recon: Breakpoint community had a thing or two to say about them.
Two new muzzle options have been added to Maria's Shop. The control shield will give a specific look for three separate weapon groups, and this includes unique muzzle visual FX. Control Shield and the freshly added Muzzle Break can be use with the following:
Control Shield 5.56 (ASR) Factory and Shorty Models:
Control Shield 7.62 (ASR) Factory and Shorty Models:
- 805 BREN
MK17Muzzle Brake .338 (Sniper):
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint players are getting three new scopes. These are the SLX 5 Sight, a compact ACSS magnified sight, the Leupold, a holo scope with the best visibility in class, and the VC16, which is a multiple zoom value scope X1/X6.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint TU 2.1.0 also brings the following improvements to the existing guns and attachments:
- Converted AK47 Assault set to an SBR
- Added GL M203 to 416 CQC
- Total retake of Weapon’s UI Icons (weapons and attachments)
- Update on positions of fore/angled grips for all under-barrel attachments
- Modifications on hands positions and rotations on all foregrips in order to avoid wrist tension
- Modified 516 CQC and EVO3 TAC side Picatinny position and move hands to avoid overlapping
- Worked on framing update in Gunsmith's hidden menu mode
- Retakes on G36 and 553 under-barrel Picatinny rails
- Retakes on hand position in GL M203 (now placed on mobile part instead of trigger)
- Retakes on the positions of GL M203 (now close to magazines) on every weapon
- Added extended magazines to M4A1 and MPX Tactical variations
- Fix animation issue on EVO3 Angled grip
- Replaced Hera Foregrip by RVG Foregrip on SN-9mm
- Replaced Skeleton Angled grip with RVG on MP5
- Added RVG Foregrip on MPX and MPX Tactical attachments
You can learn more on the official website .