Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has been updated to version 1.10, so make sure to check out the patch notes in this article. One of the biggest changes with this patch is the higher probability of the Medieval rounds turning up.
The Fall Guys developer, Mediatonic, have released a patch update v1.10 that you'll need to download and install in order to dive back into the ultimate knockout game. The patch is live on PC and PS4.
Fall Guys Update 1.10 Patch Notes:
- Party members show first in Spectator Mode
- Jump Showdown speed issues have been fixed
- Hex-A-Gone VFX clarity improvements
- The floor colors in Hex-A-Gone have been redone
- Tip Toe VFX clarity improvements
- The performance issues in Hex-A-Gone which were causing a few FPS drops have been improved
- An issue where players would be disconnected during the countdown phase have been fixed, which should reduce disconnections
- Higher probability of the Medieval rounds turning up
- Lower probability of Nicknames and Nameplates in the regular store section
Fall Guys is currently in its Season 2 state. Fall Guys followed Rocket League footsteps and since it became a PlayStation Plus free monthly game back in August, its popularity went up instantly.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a platformer battle royale game developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital. It released for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4 in August 2020. The game draws inspiration from game shows like Takeshi's Castle, It's a Knockout and Wipeout, and children's playground games like tag and British bulldog. Fall Guys received positive reviews from critics, who praised its chaotic gameplay and visual appearance. (