Here are the patch notes for the upcoming FIFA 21's Title update no.15, (1.20) available first on PC, and later for consoles, as usual. The patch will be released today.
FIFA 21's Title update #15 is just around the corner (flag), and its patch notes are in. As usual, PC fans of EA Sports' footy sim will be the first ones to get the latest fixes and updates, followed by both PlayStation and Xbox players a few days later.
This patch brings an update to CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana competitions, as well as a couple of fixes for FUT, Career Mode and Volta modes.
FIFA 21 Title Update #15 patch notes:
General, Audio, and Video:
- Updated CONMEBOL competitions.
- Updated CONMEBOL Libertadores seeding in Career Mode and Tournaments.
- Updated CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana competition structure for Career Mode.
- Added clubs who qualified for the 2021 CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana group stages where appropriate and updated rosters for existing clubs.
- Updated some player portraits, kits, badges, ad boards, broadcast and presentation packages, and interview backdrops.
FIFA Ultimate Team:
- After viewing and exiting the Transfer Market Live Search Results for a specific Stadium Club Item Type, the selected Club Item Type filter could unintentionally change.
- The in-game pause menu incorrectly displayed Squad names instead of Club names.
- Co-Op match lobbies could sometimes display a placeholder goalkeeper kit instead of the Captain’s selected kit.
- Some leaderboards did not display an icon representing the player’s platform.
- Stadia Only: The Squad UI could incorrectly display that some Player Items were ineligible for the Three Nations Live FUT Friendly.
- Elland Road was not a selectable stadium for Leeds United.
- In some cases, players could still control their whole team as usual when attempting to use the Lock To Player function.
- Placeholder text was visible in a preview thumbnail of a long sleeve white crewneck.