Not many things can convey the sort of urgency like a horde of screaming gamers, but hopefully, Call of Duty: Warzone soldiers can now go back to what they do best.
No, not playing - knowing Call of Duty: Warzone players, they'll probably still keep screaming, but will switch from Treyarch to their friends and teammates. In other words - business as usual.
Jokes aside, Treyarch tweeted out a heads up to fans that the mid-season update for Call of Duty: Warzone is due tonight at 11:00pm PST, or 8:00 CET in Europe.
Unsurprisingly, the infinite stim glitch is the first entry in the patch notes, as Treyarch claim they've found a fix for what has to be one of the most resilient Call of Duty bugs ever. In fact, between them and Infinity Ward, this is the fourth attempt at a fix if our count is correct.
New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
Treyarch also tweaked the ammo replenishment on empty reloads of BOCW weapons, and fixed the iffy tracking of operator missions for Stitch.
You can find the rest of the patch notes below.
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names BUG FIXES
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32