Raven Software and Infinity Ward have dropped another update for Call of Duty Warzone, fixing Hunt for Adler bugs, out of bounds map exploits and several other issues.
Players have been voicing their concerns over the Call of Duty Warzone exploits, unbalanced weapons and cheaters for quite some time now and the development teams have been working hard to address these issues. Hundreds of thousands are banned almost monthly and new patches have delivered solutions to some exploits.
In the latest patch, the devs focused on the out-of-bounds exploit, which allowed players to leave the playable map area and gain an unfair advantage over others. According to the patch notes, this has been fixed, just like some bugs for Hunt for Adler event.
Here are the full patch notes for today's update:
- The sizes of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was intended to take effect with the release of Season Three last week.
- "Hunt for Adler" Limited-Time Event
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not tracking as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Intel to spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gas mask overlays to remain on screen indefinitely if a player exited the gas as their gas mask was fully depleted.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles.
The devs also shared a small sneak peek at some of the upcoming changes, which include to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog. Finally!
There are also changes to ADS Firing Speed on Cold War attachments coming soon.