Infinity Ward and Activision rolled out some additional info on Call of Duty: Warzone, including a nice interactive map along with a breakdown of points of interest (POI). Speaking of which, there are more than 330 POIs around the map.
Dubbed Verdansk, Infinity Ward ensured that Call of Duty: Warzone's map isn't sore on the eyes, while still being a blast to blast others on. It's divided into a few sectors, which are the big chunks you see numbered on the image.
The sectors themselves are further divided into zones, although these sorts of lines are more likely to e drawn organically, by Call of Duty: Warzone players. In other words, don't let the lines fool you - bullets traverse imaginary boundaries just fine.
- Sector 1: Verdansk North
- The entire northern tundra and foothills, incorporating the Gora Dam and nearby Tunnel, Blocs 16 and 17 near to the Dam, Bloc 23, the Jarvdinsk Spomenik, the settlement of Riverside, and Arklov Peak Military Base. To the northeast is Karst River Quarry, a Crash Site, the road and small settlement of Lozoff Pass, Blocs 14 and 15 that sit south of the quarry, and the WHP Camp.
- Sector 2: Verdansk West
- This starts in the center of the map, and incorporates the Zones to the west, starting with the sprawling Verdansk International Airport and Airport Maintenance, the Junkyard, Storage Town and Atlas Superstore, Verdansk Graveyard, Torsk Bloc, and the Zhokov Boneyard
- Sector 3: Verdansk Southwest
- This covers the entirety of the southwestern part of the map, beginning towards the center. Explore the Verdansk Hospital, Train Station, Barakett Promenade West and Barakett Promenade East, as well as the Kart Racing Track, Zozsni Spomenik, and Novi Grazna Hills along the coast.
- Sector 4: Verdansk Central and South
- Explore the very center of the map, and the Zones directly to the south. This begins at the Grazna Bridge and BCH4 TV Station, moving to Bloc 6 and Verdansk Stadium along with the Great Bridge, the massive Downtown Tavorsk District, Tavorsk Bridge and Gora Bridge, as well as the Tavorsk Park and Styor Spomenik monument.
- Sector 5: Verdansk East
- The entire eastern part of Verdansk, which is more rural in nature, also receives a thorough inspection, starting in the north with Bloc 18 and Karst Bridge, and moving south through the Gorengard Lumber Yard, Krovnik Farmland, City of Verdansk Port, and finally the infamous Zordaya Prison Complex.
Call of Duty: Warzone players should know that Gun Stores and Police Stations always have ammo caches in them, although other locations may have a few too, while randomly appearing Buy Stations let you buy Self-Revive Kits, Killstreaks, Armour and more.
You can check out the interactive map on Call of Duty: Warzone's website .