Gearbox latest hotfix for Borderlands 3 rolled out last night, and it brought back two previously disabled Mayhem Mode modifiers along with several other tweaks.
Having launched Bounty of Blood recently and further tightened the Mayhem Mode experience, Gearbox are apparently having a blast just watching fans playing Borderlands 3's expansion and modes.
"The team has been enjoying and laughing along at all the quirky and different builds that everyone has been playing and sharing with others. We are happy with the amount of diversity in overall gameplay that came out of the changes that were made and hope that it has encouraged you to revisit some other skills, builds, and gear that you hadn’t previously", they wrote.
That said, it's still the early days for Borderlands: Bounty of Blood, so Gearbox will need some time to spot any potential issues that may be present. They're keeping an eye for any community reports too, so if you happen to come across overpowered builds, you know where to knock.
As for the latest hotfix, Boundary Issues and Drone Ranger modifiers are back in Borderlands 3's Mayhem Mode, after being temporarily removed earlier.
Borderlands 3's remaining changes are mostly minor or quite specific, like the camera that resets after closing Photo Mode in a vehicle in Bounty of Blood. Amara the Siren's Glamour will now respect enemy allegiance, and the Gunner Class Mod Megaton Mind Sweeper shouldn't spam errors in the game log.
Gearbox wrote that they fixed some "grammatical concerns", and if Moze, the Gunner, is your flavour, you should notice updated skill card descriptions.
- Updated the Gunner’s Molten Roar’s skill card to include text for its 100% damage boost to the Salamander Thrower and remove the listed fuel penalty
- The plus sign for the damage on Gunner’s Hammerdown Protocol has been removed
- Updated the Gunner’s Target Softening skill description to list the 50% magazine penalty for Vanquisher
- Updated the Gunner’s Active Tracking skill description to list the magazine size
- Updated the Gunner’s Shockhammer skill description to list the reduction to Bear Fist base damage