Three fresh faces joining us on the list this week
Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ubisoft's title, launched this week, and went straight to number 1. Wildlands also set a new week one record for 2017, and received the honour of being the "second fastest selling Tom Clancy title ever".
Nier Automata debuted at number 6, and 1-2 Switch claimed the ninth spot on the chart. Seventh place went to FIFA 17, followed by Rocket Leauge. Call of Duty: Infinite warfare found its way back into the top 10.
Top Ten for the week ending on 11 March:
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (Sony)
- LEGO Worlds (Warner Bros)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
- Nier Automata (Square Enix)
- FIFA 17 (EA)
- Rocket League (505 Games)
- 1-2 Switch (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Activision)