Configuring your settings not only enhances the quality of the game but may also increase its performance. A greater performance level in a match may provide you an advantage over an opponent who is suffering from a low FPS.
When it comes to shooters, frames per second (FPS) are quite crucial. Increasing your Call of Duty: Warzone 2 FPS will allow you to react more quickly in-game and strike more targets.
When playing on PC , the quality of your game is determined by both your setup and how you run the game. If you want to improve your performance in Activision's new title - Call of Duty: Warzone 2, raising your FPS will make a significant impact.
If you want the best Call of Duty: Warzone 2 FPS, you'll have to put up with fewer dazzling visuals. Graphics and effects are demanding; by reducing them, you may get a considerably higher frame rate. You can achieve a good FPS even if you don't have the best equipment.
Here is how you should set up your PC for the maximum FPS in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.
- Display Mode – Fullscreen
- Display Adapter – Use your GPU
- Screen Refresh Rate – Matching your monitor’s refresh rate
- Render Resolution – 100. Going up from this will increase the load on your CPU, even downscaling causes graphical issues
- Aspect Ratio – Your screen’s native ratio
- Frame Rate Limit – Unlimited
- Nvidia Highlights – Disabled
Also, you will need to lower your graphics settings a bit. This should give you more responsiveness in the game.
- Textures – Low
- Texture Filter Anisotropic – Low
- Particle Quality – Low
- Tessellation – Low
- Shadow Map Resolution – Low
- Cache Spot Shadows – Disabled
- Cache Sun Shadows – Disabled
- Particle Lighting – Low
- DirectX Raytracing – Disabled
- Ambient Occlusion – Disabled
- SSR – Disabled
Post-processing effects need to be turned off as well. These game filters aren't that important, but they can drain your PC performance.
- Anti-Aliasing – Off
- Depth of Field – Disabled
- Filmic Strength – 1
- World Motion Blur – Disabled
- Weapon Motion Blur – Disabled
- Filmic Strain – Off