Youtubers Life 2 is set for release in October 2021. The game will go live for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch.
Raiser Games and Uplay Online have just announced that their life sim, Youtubers Life 2, will launch for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch on Tuesday, October 19, 2021.
Youtubers Life 2 has some new features for the content creators to explore, all situated in "New Tube City" - the backdrop for all upcoming videos, live streams and whatever content the Internet deems the most engaging.
The players will be able to keep their finger on the pulse of the mainstream as the New Tube City's streets will offer up new trends. Just be sure someone hasn't already made a video on the subject - it will diminish your views. Youtubers will also have a customizable drone that follows them around on their adventures, recording videos to serve as content on the go.
Youtubers Life 2 promises its players encounters with big real-life YouTubers including PewDiePie, Crainer, LaurenzSide, Rubius, Paluten, InoxTag, Willyrex, GermanLetsPlay, Vegetta777 and xFaRgAnx.
Youtubers Life 2 features
- Create content on different apps: NewTube, Glitch, and InstaLife.
- Explore NewTube City and its three different neighborhoods: The City Hall, Downtown, and the Port. Each one has unique stores, leisure centres, activities, and other Youtubers (NPCs) with whom you can build a social relationship.
- Follow different trends triggered at different times, take pictures for Instalife, or record VOD and stream things on the way.
- Record your progress on your Drone - your customisable friend who will follow you on your adventures.
- New customisation options for your character and for your home. For the first time in the franchise, you will be able to customize our home and setup with your preferred style.
Youtubers Life 2, will launch for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch on Tuesday, October 19, 2021, for £24.99 / $29.99 on PC, and £34.99 / $39.99 on console.