A Locker Code is a text code that you enter into the game that most often rewards you with a free player or pack in NBA 2K MyTeam. Locker Codes often expire after one week, but some codes have no expiration date.
A new release in the NBA 2K series brings a lot of exciting moments. Creating your new MyPlayer is most definitely the best part of starting up a new 2K game, but having a chance to begin again in MyTeam, the team-building card-collecting online mode (similar to EA's FIFA Ultimate Team), is a whole another level of excitement!
So, to help you start, we gathered a couple of free Locker codes for you to redeem, in order to boost your chances into obtaining the main reward at the end of Season 1, a 96 OVR Pink Diamond Stephen Curry. This is one of just four Pink Diamond cards available in 2K21 MyTeam mode, and probably the best one.
You'll have to reach Level 40 in the Season Progress XP path, and you can be sure that it will be worth it, as this card will be one of MyTeam's best shooters and most lethal scorers in the early weeks of the game. So, start your NBA 2K21, and redeem these free Locker codes:
1. 'FIRST NBA 2K21 LOCKER CODE': MYTEAM-COMMUNITY-HUB
(Rewards: 1 Token, Shoe Pack, Contract Pack, Basketball Pack)
2. 'EAST OR WEST SEASON TIP': WELCOME-TO-ONE-WILL-RISE
(Rewards: East or West Season Tip pack, 500 MTP or 1 Token)
3. 'PLAYOFF STOPPERS': SPOTLIGHT-PLAYOFF-STOPPERS
(Rewards: Playoff Stoppers pack, Consumables pack, Contract pack or 1 Token)
How to redeem NBA 2K21 Locker Codes:
- Go to "MyTeam" from the main menu.
- Scroll over to "Extras" on the far right.
- Select the "Locker Codes" option to enter the code.
- The code is not case sensitive, you can enter it all lower case.
- You must include the dashes.
Good luck, player, and be sure to come back regularly to check for new Locker codes.