Rebellion’s award-winning, BAFTA-nominated tactical shooter is now armed and ready for a Nintendo Switch deployment, and it’ll be available this November in both boxed and digital editions.
The fourth installment in Sniper Elite series is coming to Nintendo Switch on November 17. Players will get to make epic longshots followed by bone-crushing X-ray kill cam.
Sniper Elite 4 is a tactical third-person action game, where players can experience gameplay choice and epic sharpshooting across gigantic levels as they liberate World War 2 Italy from the grip of fascism.
The game relies heavily on a stealth approach with unrivaled sniping freedom across massive maps.
Sniper Elite 4 features:
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy - help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedownsIconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades, and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online playAnd much more
On Nintendo Switch, Sniper Elite 4 offers exclusive new features including:
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
- HD rumble support- feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level
- Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modes