Pokemon Go's first UK Safari Zone event will take place in Liverpool's Sefton Park. The event will kick off on Friday 17 April 2020. The tickets for the event will go on sale on Friday, 14 February 2020. A City Explorer Pass will also be available.
Pokemon Go's first-ever Safari Zone in the UK will take place in Liverpool. The ticketed event will be held at Sefton Park. The Safari Zone will kick off on Friday 17 April and end on Sunday 19 April 2020.
As it was previously announced, Trainers who visit Sefton Park during the event will have the opportunity to encounter Krabby, Dratini, Chinchou, Unown V, and Oshawott in the wild. Relicanth - usually only available in New Zealand, Samoa, and some other islands in the southwest Pacific - will also be appearing in the wild.
The tickets for the Safari Zone event will go on sale on Friday, 14 February 2020 at 8:00 a.m. GMT. There are no reservations available, the tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. General admission tickets will cost you £12, and early access tickets will set you back some £18.
Those with Early access tickets will be able to access event gameplay early and receive two additional hours of gameplay. Along with the general admission and early access tickets, an additional experience in to form of the City Explorer Pass will also be up for grabs.
The City Explorer Pass will run you £8 and can only be purchased alongside a Safari Zone ticket.
City Explorer Pass holders will be able to engage in City Explorer Raids, hatch Eggs faster throughout Liverpool, and access other exclusive bonuses for the full event weekend.
City Explorer benefits:
- 10 City Explorer Raids on a 72-hour timer at iconic city locations that will be chosen in partnership with the City of Liverpool. These raids will be accessible only by City Explorers.
- 1/2 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into Incubators within the city.
- Exclusive Field Research tasks will be granted by PokeStops throughout the city.
- Regular Lure Modules will last four hours if placed by City Explorers within the city. All Trainers will benefit from those four-hour Lure Modules, not just City Explorers.
- Increased Incense duration within the city.
The City Explorer Pass gameplay experience will last the full weekend - from Friday, 17 April at 6:00 a.m. to Sunday, 19 April at 10:00 p.m. GMT. Additional info on how to purchase the tickets when they go on sale can be found .