Trainers in Pokemon GO will be able to encounter and hatch the Pokemon originally discovered in the Kalos region starting on December 2. The new Pokemon will be available in-game even after the special event celebrating their addition ends.
You've now seen Pokemon originally discovered in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Alola, and Galar in Pokemon GO. Trainers, the time has come for you to encounter the Pokemon originally discovered in Kalos —the region where Mega Evolution was first discovered.
The devs have planned a special event to celebrate the new Pokemon's arrival. Here are the details:
Date and Time
The special event will start on Wednesday, December 2, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. and go on until Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time.
Pokemon originally discovered in Kalos event features
- Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Bunnelby, Fletchling, Litleo, and Noibat will be appearing more frequently in the wild. Please note that Klefki will be appearing in the wild only in France. These Pokemon will continue appearing in the wild even after the event ends.
- The following Pokemon will be hatching from Eggs. They’ll also continue to hatch from Eggs after the event comes to a close.
- Bunnelby, Fletchling, and Litleo will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
- Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Espurr and Noibat will be hatching from 10 km Eggs.
- Litleo and Espurr will start appearing in one-star raids.
Enjoy event-exclusive Field Research and Timed Research tasks that lead to encounters with Pokemon such as Bunnelby and Fletchling as well as reward Venusaur Mega Energy, Charizard Mega Energy, and Blastoise Mega Energy.