The Pokemon Company have teamed up with Longchamp Paris to bring a free backpack accessory item to the world of Pokemon GO, just in time for Paris Fashion Week.
Trainers in Pokemon GO are about to become much more stylish. In celebration of the exciting accessories coming out of the collaboration between The Pokemon Company and Longchamp Paris, as well as the beginning of Paris Fashion Week, a new avatar backpack accessory item will be available in Pokemon GO.
Not to be outdone, some fashionable Pokemon will also start appearing in the wild, challenging Trainers in raids, and hatching from Eggs.
Date and Time
Friday, October 2, 2020, at 3:00 p.m. to Friday, October 9, 2020, at 5:00 a.m. GMT.
- Special Pokemon wearing costumes will be appearing during the event.
- Smoochum that hatch from 7 km Eggs during this time will appear wearing a bow.
- Kirlia wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids. They’ll also know the move Draining Kiss.
- Shinx wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids.
- Croagunk wearing a backwards cap will appear in GO Snapshot as a surprise encounter. They may also rarely appear in the wild.
- The following Pokemon will be appearing in the wild: Mareep, Skitty, Roselia, Kricketot, Croagunk wearing a backward cap, Blitzle, Cottonee, Minccino, Gothita, and more.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Kricketot.
- Enjoy exclusive Field Research for the duration of the event.
- Dress up for fashion week. Head to the shop for a free Longchamp avatar item in Pokemon GO.