Pokemon GO's Autumn 2020 event will kick off on October 9. Deerling will make its Pokemon GO debut and different Pokemon will be appearing in the wild.
Seasons they are a-changing. As the seasons change, different Pokemon will be appearing in the wild and hatching from Eggs, certain Berry effects will be boosted, Berry-themed Field Research and Timed Research will be available, and Deerling will make its Pokemon GO debut.
Date + Time
Friday, October 9, 2020, at 8:00 a.m. to Monday, October 12, 2020, at 8:00 p.m. GMT.
- No matter which hemisphere you call home, plants are flourishing all around the world. During this event, Berries will be twice as effective when you give them as treats to your Buddy Pokemon, and you’ll earn twice the usual Candy you normally would when catching a Pokemon that you’ve given a Pinap Berry to. Berries will also be dropping more often when you spin Photo Discs at PokeStops and Gyms, so be sure to harvest a few.
- You can expect to see the following Pokemon appearing more often in the wild: Oddish, Vulpix, Bayleef, Hoothoot, Sudowoodo, Yanma, Pineco, Zigzagoon, Seedot, Shroomish, Plant Cloak Burmy, and Foongus.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Vulpix as originally discovered in Kanto.
- Autumn-themed Pokemon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Deerling, the Season Pokemon, will be making its Pokemon GO debut. The turning of the seasons changes the colour and scent of this Pokemon’s fur. Keep an eye out for its Autumn Form.
A few different Pokemon will start hatching from Eggs soon. That and other changes are coming Monday, October 12, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Monday, October 19, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time.