Stop and Smell the Roselia Special Research story and more will be available during Pokemon GO's upcoming February Community Day. The featured Pokemon will be Roselia.
Pokemon GO's February Community Day is coming up and we now know that the featured Pokemon will be the lovely Roselia. Read on for more details about the event.
Some changes are coming to the way you find out which Pokemon will be featured during an upcoming Community Day. More details about these will be shared at a later date.
Date and Time
Sunday, February 7, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
- Roselia will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may even encounter a Shiny one.
- Evolve Roselia during the event or up to two hours afterwards to get a Roserade that knows both the Charged Attack Weather Ball (Fire-type) and the Fast Attack Bullet Seed.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day to get a surprise.
- Event-exclusive Timed Research will be available. Completing these tasks will earn you Sinnoh Stones.
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Roselia Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring an Elite Fast TM, four Incense, four Super Incubators, and 30 Ultra Balls.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Roselia Community Day - exclusive Special Research story, Stop and Smell the Roselia. Remember, if you purchase a ticket for the Pokemon GO Tour: Kanto event by Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. PST (GMT −8), you’ll get this Special Research story for free.
- Budew will be hatching from 2 km Eggs.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Stop and Smell the Roselia Special Research story go live. Tickets, as always, are nonrefundable. Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed into an Incubator during the event period.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.