Niantic revealed the details for the next Community Day in Pokemon Go, giving players a lot of time to prepare before it happens.
Pokemon GO April Community Day will start on Saturday, April 23, 2022, at 2:00 PM local time. Niantic is returning to the roots with the event, which will last for three hours, until 5:00 PM.
The featured Pokemon is a bit of a treat since Stufful is making its debut at the same time. Lucky trainers will be able to find a Shiny version of the creature.
Collecting 400 Stufful Candy during the event will let players evolve it into Bewear and get the exclusive Charged Attack Drain Punch, which will give it a defence bonus.
Additionally, players can purchase Stufful's Special Research story during the event.
April Community Day will have the following bonuses active:
- 3× Catch XP
- 2× Catch Candy
- 2× chance to receive Stufful XL Candy from catching Stufful
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise
- One extra special trade can be made during the event and two hours after the event (maximum of 2 for the day)
- Trades made during the event and two hours after the event will require 50% less Stardust
If a certain amount of Pokemon are caught by a single Lure, the triple XP bonus for catching Pokeon near the Lured PokeStop will go up to 4X. It doesn't stack with the CD-related 3X XP bonus.
Don't forget to pick your 30 free Ultra Balls in the shop during the event.