Pokemon Go is filled to the brim with events this month and Niantic are announcing more details ahead of time so the trainers can plan what to do and where to participate.
Pokemon Go will have an anniversary event from July 6 to July 12, 2022. It will be followed by an event that was not revealed yet, from July 27 to August 2, 2022.
The second event will feature Pokemon debuted and new adventures. Furthermore, Pokemon Go Fest celebrations will provide a chance to earn Ultra Unlock bonuses for both events.
That said, here is a list of Pokemon featured in raids for the month of July 2022:
- Five-Star raids
- July 1 to July 7 - Articuno
- July 7 to July 14 - Zapdos
- July 14 to July 21 - Moltres
- July 21 to July 31 - Dialga
- Mega Raids
- July 1 to July 7 - Mega Charizard X
- July 7 to July 14 - Mega Charizard Y
- July 14 to July 21 - Mega Pidgeot
- July 21 to July 31 - Mega Gengar
During July, a Raid Hour will happen on every Wednesday, my dudes. These events occur at 6:00 PM local time and last until 7:00 PM, featuring:
- July 6 - Articuno
- July 13 - Zapdos
- July 20 - Moltres
- July 27 - Dialga
Spotlight Hours will happen each Tuesday at 6:00 PM local time and will feature:
- July 5 - Ledyba, double XP for catching Pokemon
- July 12 - Machop, double Candy for catching Pokemon
- July 19 - Staryu, double Candy for transferring Pokemon
- July 26 - Meditite, double XP for evolving Pokemon
Research Breakthrough encounters during July will feature Lickitung.
In all the mentioned cases, lucky trainers can encounter Shiny versions of the Pokemon.