PlayStation Store January sale is live, and here are some of the best deals in the latest sale, including blockbuster hits like AC Valhalla, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, and more.
PSN January sale is live and your wallet is bound to take some serious beating in the next few weeks. Fans of Assassin's Creed who waited for Valhalla to be on sale before scooping it can be happy with the 30% off from the latest Ubisoft blockbuster game. Valhalla topped the No.1 place in physical sales last week in the UK, and with the price cut, the digital sales will just follow that amazing success.
Another Ubisoft new game, WD Legion is also on sale. You can read our review here .
Here are some of the highlights from the January PSN sale :
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla for £41.99
- Watch Dogs Legion for £35.99
- The Last of Us Part 2 for £31.34
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War for £44.99
- Ghost of Tsushima for £39.04
- Fifa 21 Champion's Edition for £31.19
- Doom Eternal for £18.14
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for £27.49
- Grand Theft Auto Online for £12.59
- S tar Wars Squadrons for £21.69
Crash Bandicoot 4 for £29.99
Many gamers will be sad to see that not many PS5 games are on sale. A lot of people were hoping to grab Demon's Souls, Spider-Man Miles Morales, and/or Sackboy: A big adventure, but as you can see, those titles are absent from the last sale on PSN in 2020. Here's for hoping that the Winter sale in January will include those games.