League of Legends patch 12.14 is here, and with are the changes Riot Games are making to the various in-game items. This time, the focus si on survivability, or the abundance of it.
Even after the systematic nerfs that were implemented to heal and shield power in 12.10, they stayed at the top of their game They’re harder to kill early, are buffing more durable targets, and benefit from weaker Grievous Wounds .
While there are a lot of beneficial aspects to having enchanters be more durable, they’re currently much too effective at keeping allies and themselves alive come mid to late game.
Thus, Riot Games are nerfing all of their common items so that there are more opportunities to kill that out-of-position carry with an enchanter behind them:
- FORBIDDEN IDOL HEAL AND SHIELD POWER INCREASE 10% ⇒ 8%
- ARDENT CENSER HEAL AND SHIELD POWER INCREASE 10% ⇒ 8%
- MIKAEL'S BLESSING HEAL AND SHIELD POWER INCREASE 20% ⇒ 16%
- REDEMPTION HEAL AND SHIELD POWER INCREASE 20% ⇒ 16%S
- TAFF OF FLOWING WATER HEAL AND SHIELD POWER INCREASE 10% ⇒ 8%
- MOONSTONE RENEWER MAXIMUM STACKS 5 ⇒ 4
Aside from the enchanter items, the domination of Sunfire Aegies is coming to an end in this patch, as well, with its Immolate damage being changed from 12-30 (based on level) (+1% bonus health) to 15 (+1.75% bonus health), to stop fighters from abusing it.
- League of Legends Aurelion Sol Rework Ideas Revealed by Riot
- League of Legends Pro Play is Getting a New Pick and Ban System
- League of Legends - Riot Revert Akali's Voice-Over Due to Backlash
And finally, we have the Chempunk Chainswords, whose price has been increased by 200 gold, to make it a less gold-efficient time, in accordance to others in the game.