Creepy Jar's open-world survival title Green Hell is set to introduce a couple of major features in 2020 and launch on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Green Hell, one of the most popular survival titles on Steam has a 2020 roadmap, jam-packed with new content. The developer Creepy Jar have detailed everything that will be coming for free to all players, starting sometime in Q2 2020.
The biggest highlights of the roadmap are the brand new story for co-op mode and PVE mode. Another big reveal is the consoles release window. Creepy Jar are renewing their previous commitment to having Green Hell arrive on consoles both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year. The developers did not mention if the game will also launch on next-generation consoles - PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.
Here is the full Green Hell roadmap for 2020:
- Co-op Story Mode - Survive Together while experiencing the previously released Story Mode.
- New Constructions - Build new stands in your camp using bamboo logs, sticks, leaves, stones and more.
- Achievements - Get ready achievement chasers! Achievements will be added to Green Hell!
- PVE Mode - Survive Alone... but together in an all-new PVE mode! More details to come!
- Console Editions - Creepy Jar is renewing their commitment to seeing Green Hell on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.