A tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker named Project Celestia has revealed the Constellations for one of the upcoming characters - the Anemo Claymore user Sayu.
The release of a new character is one of the most anticipated events in Genshin Impact . miHoYo have already confirmed three new characters that will join the character roster - Yoimiya, Ayaka and Sayu.
A recent tweet from a popular Genshin Impact leaker called Project Celestia has revealed the Constellations for the upcoming Anemo Claymore user, Sayu:
- C1: Multi-task Nu Jutsu - The Muji-Muji Daruma created by Yoohoo Art: Mujina Madnesss will ignore HP limits and will simultaneously attack nearby opponents and heal allies.
- C2: Egress Prep- Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash gans the following effects:
- Damage of Fufu Whirlwind Kick in Press Mode is increased by .3. per cent
- Every 0.5 seconds in the Fufu Windwheel state will increase damage of her Kick by 3.3 per cent. This effect is capped to 66 per cent
- C3: Eh, The Bunshin Can Handle It - Increases the Level of Yoohoo Art: Mujina Madness by 3. Maximum upgrade is 15
- C4: Skiving: New and Improves - Sayu recovers 1.2 Energy when she triggers a Swirl reaction. This effect occurs once every two seconds.
- C5: Speed Comes First - Increases the level of Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash by 3. Maximum upgrade is 15.
- C6: Sleep o'clock - The Muji-Muji Daruma created by Sayu's Yoohoo Art: Mujina Madness will now also benefit from her Elemental Mastery. Each point of her EM will have the following effect:
- increases the damage dealt by the Muji-Muji Daruma's attacks by 0.2 per cent
- the amount of HP restored by the Muji-Muji Daruma is increased by 3. A maximum of 6k HP can be restored.
We have no official confirmation about Sayu's release date but she will probably be a part of the upcoming Inazuma update 2.0.