A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker has revealed the Talents for the upcoming Electro version of the main character. The release date isn't confirmed but we can expect Electro Traveler to arrive in update 2.0.
The Traveler isn't one of the strongest characters in Genshin Impact at the moment. Many players and tier lists consider him to be either C or D tier. He can equip two different elements at the moment, Anemo and Geo. Each of the elements represents the region they were acquired in, Anemo for Monstadt and Geo for Liyue.
With the upcoming introduction of the new region Inazuma, the main character could make a return to many players' main parties. The representative element of Inazuma is Electro which means that the traveler will be able to use the new element fairly soon.
A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker called Project Celestia has revealed the Talents for the Traveler's Electro Vision:
- Normal Attack: Foreign Thundershock - perform up to five rapid strikes, Charged Attack - consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash two rapid sword strikes. Plunging Attack - Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Lightning Blade - Unleashes three swift thunder shadows that deal Electro DMG to opponents and leave an Abundance Amulet behind after hitting an opponent. Two Abundance Amulets can be created initially. Using this skill will reset any Abundance Amulets that were generated.
- Bellowing Thunder - You call upon the protection of lightning, knocking nearby opponents back and dealing Electro DMG to them. Lightning Shroud - when your active character's Normal or Charged Attacks hit opponents, they will call Falling Thunder forth, dealing Electro damage.
- Thunderflash - when another nearby character in the party obtains Abundance Amulet created by Lightning Blace, its cooldown is decreased by 15 seconds.
- Resounding Roar - increases the Energy Recharge effects granted by Lightning Blade's Abundance Amulet by 10 per cent of the Traveler's Energy Recharge.
We have no official confirmation when the main character will get his Electro Vision but it's certain that it will be during the upcoming Inazuma update.