A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker has revealed the Constellations for the upcoming Electro version of the main character. The release date isn't confirmed but we can expect Electro Traveler to arrive in update 2.0.
The Traveler isn't one of the strongest characters in Genshin Impact at the moment. Many players and tier lists consider him to be either C or D tier. He can equip two different elements at the moment, Anemo and Geo. Each of the elements represents the region they were acquired in, Anemo for Monstadt and Geo for Liyue.
With the upcoming introduction of the new region Inazuma, the main character could make a return to many players' main parties. The representative element of Inazuma is Electro which means that the traveler will be able to use the new element fairly soon.
A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker called Project Celestia has revealed the constellations for the Traveler's Electro Vision:
- C1 - Spring Harvest Thunder: The number of Abundance Amulets that can be generated using Lighting Blade is increased by 3
- C2 - Violet Vehemence: When Falling Thunder created by Bellowing Thunder hits an opponent, it will decrease their Electro RES by 15 per cent for 8 seconds
- C3 - Distant Crackling: Increases the level of Bellowing Thunder by 3. Maximum upgrade is 15.
- C4 - Fickle Cloudstrike: When a character obtains an Abundance Amulet generated by Lightning Blade if this character's Energy is less than 35 per cent, the Energy restored by the Abundance Amulets is increased by 100 per cent
- C5 - Clamour in the Wilds: Increases the level of Lightning blade by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C6 - World Shaker: Every two Falling Thunder attacks triggered by Bellowing Thunder will increase damage dealt by the next Falling Thunder by 100 per cent. It will also restore an additional one Energy unit to the current character.
We have no official confirmation when the main character will get his Electro Vision but it's certain that it will be during the upcoming Inazuma update.