One of the upcoming Genshin Impact characters will see some changes to her previously revealed stats. Ayaka is expected to be revealed on the upocming update 2.0.
The release of a new character is probably one of the most exciting events in Genshin Impact . After miHoYo made a series of banner re-runs, we can expect a couple of new characters to get released in the foreseeable future.
One of the most popular characters in Teyvat is for sure Ayaja Kamisato who was part of the game during its beta phase. Ayaka is the princess of the renowned House Kamisato of Inazuma. She is known for her elegance and nobility. Ayaka is a five-star Cryo element user and her weapon of choice is a sword.
A series of posts on the popular Wangsheng Funeral Parlor discord channel has revealed some changes to some of Ayaka's previous stats:
- Her burst will move slower as well as the additional Souken Gates from Constellation 2
- Post attack animation of her fifth Normal Attack will be shorter
- Attack range of her Auto-attack has been adjusted
- Charged attacks will have a higher hitbox
- Her Elemental Burst will have a better lock (Souken Gates should lock on mobs now)
We don't have any official information about her release date but we're pretty certain that she will be a part of the upcoming update 2.0. There are serious rumours flying around claiming that update 2.0 will arrive on July 9.