Epic Games have released v11.50 patch for their free to play shooter Fortnite. The patch adds Unreal Engine's Chaos physics system, new Birds of Prey film event and several bug fixes.
The new Fortnite update is here with several new and big additions along with a bunch of bug fixes. introduces the already announced Unreal Engine's Chaos physics system and another film collab. As you may know, DC's new film Birds of Prey is just around the corner and to celebrate the release, Fortnite is hosting a special in-game event. Unfortunately, the details about the event are yet to be revealed, but Epic Games promise to share more info later today.
However, thanks to a prominent data miner Yoshi, we have some screenshots of Harley Quinn bundle, which looks pretty cool to be fair. Yoshi also shared a set of challenges for Harley. You can check out both screenshots below.
As for the new physics engine, Epic Games claim that their goal is to ensure that the game still feels like what you would expect, meaning that everything should be running smooth and without any issues. However, the devs will monitor the players' feedback in the next weeks in case some bugs and issues appear.
Here is the rest of the patch notes:
- Resolved an issue involving some players' completion of the "Search chests in a single match" Chaos Rising Challenge not being saved.
- The "Earn Gold Scavenger Medals" Rippley vs. Sludge Overtime Challenge now tracks progress properly.
- The Sidegrading feature is no longer present in competitive playlists. Its presence in these playlists was unintentional, as noted in .
- Resolved an issue involving new players on consoles having difficulty matchmaking after first linking their Epic account.
- Addressed reports of iOS players activating their device's swipe-up feature when trying to press inventory buttons.